heliumknowledge.com  » Web sites  »
  • After surfing the Internet off and on for the better part of ten years, I have finally discovered a Web site in which I can truly make a couple of dollars without the fear of getting scammed out of more money than I could possibly make

• by Suns 70
      I suppose there is always a first. After surfing the Internet off and on for the better part of ten years, I have finally discovered a Web site in which I can truly make a couple of dollars without the fear of getting scammed out of more money than I could possibly

make. At heliumknowledge.

com, there are absolutely no hidden (or any for that matter) fees. The principle here is simple.

Subscribers submit questions: anything from ‘How can I make money?’ to ‘What do you prefer, Coke or Pepsi?’ Of course, many of the questions challenge some of the most intellectual individuals, and that ...

• is much of the appeal - the thirst and quenching of knowledge. There are almost 7,000 questions on the board within topics from sports to spirituality to real estate.

People write and/or answer questions and go on to rate the answers. From there, the ‘rater’ will learn how they rate with all

of the others.

Bottom line is that, ultimately one can learn from pennies to dollars under many questions. It is all based on advertising, the funding that is.

I am relatively new to the program, but have found it to be a rewarding and eventually profitable endeavor. Check it out at: http://www.

heliumknowledge. com/hk/user_guide.

asp.

heliumknowledge.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2010551810131/k2311a051/5.1.06