Hugo Boss Pure
  • However, it's from Hugo which is known for producing expensive perfumes

• by honest.guy

I first experienced this perfume in London Heathrow airport in April 2008. It was released somewhere around that time, according to the promoter. It costs around £ 30-35 which is quite expensive for a new perfume. However, it’s from Hugo which is known for producing expensive perfumes.

I did not buy because I was hoping my flight attendant friend could get it cheaper for me. I told her about it but she said the perfume was too new and yet to be released in Malaysia, my country.

I waited for few months and finally in September, it came to Malaysia. It was having a promotion

in the shopping complex near my work place. I went on to try it and it’s the same Hugo Boss Pure which I’ve tried in London. I spent around RM 300 (around USD $ 88) for the whole promotional set one regular size perfume, one miniature perfume, one Hugo Boss Pure body shampoo and one Hugo sling bag. The standard regular size bottle costs around RM 220-250 (around USD $ 70). That’s why the promotional set is quite a good deal.

What I really like about this perfume is the light scent. I’m not a fan of strong scent such as the slightly older ...

• Hugo XY. Also, I find this perfume very refreshing. The “refreshing” scent is what made me interested in this perfume when I first tried it in London. The concept used by Hugo when designing this perfume is “water”. And indeed, this perfume has the refreshing scent of clear water.

I normally use this perfume on working days and in order not to scare away my colleagues and potential clients, I always opt for lighter perfume such as this. Besides that, the scent of the perfume actually lasts very long. I can still smell it after 5 hours or more. It does get lighter as time goes

by, but the refreshing smell is still there.

However, due to its nature, people might not notice you have perfume on if you spray too little of it. Another bad thing is that the perfume is quite costly. It is, after all, produced by Hugo. There are other cheaper options available such as Issey Miyake perfume for men (which is actually quite light and refreshing too) and if I’m not wrong, that perfume is slightly cheaper than this.

Overall, I still like it nonetheless. I use it nearly everyday and it seems like it’s going to last me for at least another year or two before I finally finish it.

Hugo Boss Pure

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561911518070730/k2311a1119/11.19.08