First Choice airline  » Airlines  »
2.5
  • I found that the seats were extremelly comfortable

• by crouch1234

I have flown with a few airlines but I definately think that first chocie is one of the better airlines.

Back in January 2008 I flew out to Florida. Although this is usually a 8 hour flight due to strong winds it took over 10 hrs. Usually I get very bored travelling however those 10 hours literally flew by.

I found that

the seats were extremelly comfortable. I was only flying ecomony class. They were leather with plenty of leg room to stretch out. On the back of every seat there were dvds screens where you could watch a few films but also play games. For an extra £5 pounds you could upgrade to many films and games. I watched two films and ...

• played who wants to be a millionaire and next thing we knew we were landing in Orlando.

First choice also gave us a little traveling bag for free. This included flight socks , ear phones, a blanket, eye mask. A nice gesture just to make the flight more comfortable.

I always found the staff onboard would bend over backwards to please you.They were

very polite and helpful. They served drinks and snacks often and as the flight was delayed by two hours everyone was offered free soft drinks during that delayed period.

The journey on the way back was the usual 8 hours ,but agian the service was excellent.

I will be flying with first choice again and again. They provide an excellent, first class service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401911518050730/k2311a1119/11.19.08