Folgers classic roast
  • The taste is not the greatest like Starbucks but it is good enough for me to drink first in the morning

• by uchujin

This is a bottle of instant coffee crystals. This is not a great coffee but it is good enough to drink everyday. I used to make up in the morning and then make coffee by using coffee machine but it took long.

I try not to spend extra time before I go to work because it

takes one hour to commute from my home to work place. Since I delicately need caffeine to make myself up ad keep myself awake, I consume quite a lot of cups.

I was told that instant coffee is better because it contains less caffeine than grounded coffee. This inspired me to buy Folgers.

The taste is ...

• not the greatest like Starbucks but it is good enough for me to drink first in the morning. The advantage is that it takes only a few seconds.

When hot water is ready, your coffee is ready. This was really great feeling for me to save some time in each morning.

Personally I like strong black

coffee. I do not like weak watery coffee like American coffee.

When I made a cup of coffee based on the direction that shows on the label of the coffee bottle, it was too weak for me. This tends to produce weak coffees.

So if you do like strong coffee. This might not be the one for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271911518010630/k2311a1119/11.19.08