IPOD Classic  » Electronics  »
  • The best part though is that regardless of it's size the 80GB is just like the 30GB version
  • I don't think that purchasing the new model is actually something necessary

• by Alessandro

The Ipod classic is basically the same exact thing as the other Ipods, it might be a bit faster when it shuffles between songs. The background is slightly different and the menu has a totally innovative structure.

The best part though is that regardless of it’s size the 80GB is just like the 30GB

version.

I really don’t think that anyone with a normal 30GB video Ipod should upgrade to this.

If you don’t have one then yes, the Ipod Classic is the way to go, however if you are in doubt between keeping your original Ipod or get this one, then opt for your own.

Besides ipods ...

• these days basically all do the same thing, only change it if you feel an extreme need for it.

Personally I’m going to keep my Ipod video till it implodes.

I did however get a cheap mp3 player just to have it for workouts, sports and car stereo.

I principally use my Ipod for

my home stereo system.

Remember that the Ipod Video and Classic are basically the same, and apart from some superficial differences they are one and the same.

I don’t think that purchasing the new model is actually something necessary.

Keep your Ipod and your money and wait for a really new model to come out.

IPOD Classic

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161911517970630/k2311a1119/11.19.08