Erin Brockovich movie
2.5
  • I found it weird that someone was requesting a review on Erin Brockovich on here but I thought, Hey I've seen that movie
  • It is a very well made Hollywood movie meaning that nothing is very surprising and it follows the same cliches as one would expect - big courtroom drama, underdog stories, etc. For most, this will make a rewarding experience
  • The director, Steven Soderbergh seems to alternate between movies like this and lowey-key (and in my opinion better) films
  • The Limey which he directed the year earlier is a much superior film I think
  • Unfortunately it seems those who would like Schizopolis would not like his mainstream efforts like Erin Brockovich & vice versa

• by vinnyg

I found it weird that someone was requesting a review on “Erin Brockovich” on here but I thought, “Hey I’ve seen that movie. I’ll tell him/her what I think.

” Well, Julia Roberts is in fact very good in the role as is Albert

Finney.

It is a very well made “Hollywood” movie meaning that nothing is very surprising and it follows the same cliches as one would expect - big courtroom drama, underdog stories, etc.

For most, this will make a rewarding experience.

For those looking outside the movie norm, “Erin Brockovich” will not satisfy, outside of Julia Robert’s nicely pushed up boobs.

She is the ONLY reason to see this movie.

The movie is more about her than it is about the real life Erin Brockovich.

The director,

• Erin Brockovich movie
      Steven Soderbergh seems to alternate between movies like this and lowey-key (and in my opinion better) films.

“The Limey” which he directed the year earlier is a much superior film I think.

And only three years earlier, came “Schizopolis” which is unlike anything

anywhere.

Unfortunately it seems those who would like “Schizopolis” would not like his mainstream efforts like “Erin Brockovich” & vice versa.

Actually as I’m writing, I’m realizing Julia Roberts hasn’t done much lately.

She peaked at this role.

It’s worth a look for her.

Erin Brockovich movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111911517940630/k2311a1119/11.19.08