Netflix  » Movies  »
  • However, the video store, Hollywood Video , didn't really have everything I was looking for
  • My only complaint is their Watch instantly function is not yet for Macs

• by vinnyg

I worked at a video store for 3 years and so I got free rentals. However, the video store, “Hollywood Video”, didn’t really have everything I was looking for. Enter Netflix who has everything I could want.

I keep thinking I’ll run out of stuff to want to watch but it just never happens. Their system is never easy to use.

Find a movie and add

it to your queue. I’ve occassionally had to wait a while for certain movies but they are always either rare or popular and thus I knew going in, there’d be a wait.

The real benefit of Netflix is the price. For 19 a month, I can rent all I want.

When I worked at Hollywood Video, prices for a DVD were 4. 39 each.

You do the ...

• math. There are cheaper plans too but you get less rentals out at a time.

I get three out. Though the vast majority of rental reviewers on the website are not always that knowledgeable, it still helps to get a grasp on a certain title you may not be sure about.

Plus you can see other users with similar tastes than yours - check out what

they liked. Why you could even be their “buddy” too but I’ve yet to try it.

My only complaint is their “Watch instantly” function is not yet for Macs. Still, alot of the stuff I watch doesn’t come instantly anyway.

Which in itself could be a complaint, but I much rather put a DVD in to watch on the TV, then on my crappy computer screen. I love Netflix!

Netflix
    quick note by anonymous :

Netflix is a brilliant place to watch all your favourite shows or movies it s appropriate for almost any age . Time has changed from rehiring DVD s or going on illegal websites to watch certain things there s a platform designed for cheap but also very valuable to watch different content . It goes from romantic to thriller to comedy you name it , you can even have Netflix parties with your friends how cool is that ? You have people asking what s there to watch on Netflix because they ve watched literally everything If you haven t already got on that wave you need to

Queen says :

Yes absolutely get on this wave

Beth says :

Yes for sure

Beth says :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111911517920630/k2311a1119/11.19.08