Vauxhall Opel,Meriva  » Cars  »
  • At last I found that car in my Vauxhall Opel showroom

• by Saron
      I was on the search for a new car. I knew what I wanted, but after visiting dozens of car showrooms and testing many cars I was beginning to think that my practical and pretty car did not exist. A car with an interesting price.

A car with a decent sized boot - I am talking suitcases and camp material. A car which is

comfortable, no sunken seats, tight leg room.

A car which is easier for the elderly to get into. A car which is not too big so it can fit into most parking spaces in a busy city.

A car which is neat, lots of pockets and hidden places to store things away in. A car which is strong and safe and can cope with ...

• motorway speeds, steep hills, but also slow traffic.

A car which has good visibility and lighting for inside and outside so that when travelling with children you feel more in control. A car which has a feel of space about it so that it is not stuffy on long journeys in sunny Spain.

At last I found that car in my Vauxhall Opel showroom.

I had visited Vauxhall before but they had not grasped what I wanted, and few friends of mine - who assisted me in my search, had heard of or seen a Meriva.

I described it as the Vauxhall Zafira’s little brother - then they understood. Come on Vauxhall put the spotlight more on this little brother.

Certainly in Spain he is not getting the attention he deserves.

john says :

are there any major mechanical problems to look for in a 2 year old1700diesel or anything we should look for when buying one

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 910551781231/k2311a051/5.1.06