Madagascar 2: Escape To Africa  » Movies  »
  • Escape To Africa and I came out from the cinema, a happy customer
  • Seriously, the first Madagascar movie was funny but the second got me tears in my eyes laughing

• by christine

I watched Madagascar 2: Escape To Africa and I came out from the cinema, a happy customer. It was so hilarious and I don’t mind seeing it again.

Seriously, the first Madagascar movie was funny but the second got me tears in my eyes laughing.

This time around, Madagascar previews how Alex the Lion

came to be the king of New York.

Back in his young days, his dad was negligent and lost him to a couple hunters.

Alakay, his real name ended up in a box sailing off to the waters of New York.

So that’s how he lived at the zoo with bestfriends; Marty the zebra,

• Gloria the hippo and Melman the giraffe.

In the previous movie we saw them all sailing off to Africa but ended up in Madagascar and this time around, they set off flying back to New York but luck was on their side when they actually arrived in Africa.

Alex met up with his natural

parents, Marty met up with his kind.

Gloria met her almost dream guy - Moto Moto, and Melman almost lost Gloria to him.

This animation movie is two-thumbs up and the creators behind this have done a great job.

The children who came to watch the movie were so entertained, they too couldn’t stop laughing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111911517790630/k2311a1119/11.19.08