Leopard Geckos  » Pets  »
  • Two years later, and now in a house off campus, I know I made a good choice
  • I think theyre amazing animals, and I am glad that I have one living above my desk

• by Dirk Richard

When I moved into my dorm room at the University of Montana, I wanted to bring some more life into that bleak space. I couldn’t have any normal sort of pet, only something in a fishtank, and I really didn’t want to have to deal with all of the work that comes along

with fish. So instead, I opted for one of our smaller reptilian friends: the Leopard Gecko.

Two years later, and now in a house off campus, I know I made a good choice. My leopard gecko is still alive and livin’ well, and I dont think there is another pet that requires less work. All I have to do is turn on and off his light, make sure he has water in his water dish, and than drop 15 crickets in his tank once a week. And whenever I come in the room, he gets up and comes to the glass, watching my ...

• Leopard Geckos
      every move. Its so much fun to watch him, and ponder what he is thinking about. He’s probably wondering what kind of creature I am, and hoping I dont want to eat him.

I simply love having a leopard gecko. I feel more comfortable in my lonely room knowing

there is life around me always, and there is always those who depend on you. So if you’re looking to liven up a room with some sort of creature, take a look at some leopard geckos. I think theyre amazing animals, and I am glad that I have one living above my desk.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291911517740630/k2311a1119/11.19.08