Johnson’s baby moisturising bath with baby oil  » Baby care  »
  • My youngest baby was ok with Johnson's baby softwash but my elder child has very sensitive skin and I noticed that Sarah's skin became dry and she started to rub her skin during and after having her bath
  • Then I found new Johnson's baby moisturising bath with baby oil in store
  • I bought one bottle to try .The results I found were excellent

• by shazi
      My mother used Johnson’s baby products for me and all my brother and sisters . Even I also like all of the Johnson’s product from baby oil to Johnson’s baby bath .

I have two young and cute babies to thank God .

my mother I use Johnson’s baby soft wash also for both of my children .

My youngest baby was ok with Johnson’s baby softwash but my elder child has very sensitive skin and I noticed that Sarah’s skin became dry and she started to rub her skin during and after having her bath.

Then I found new Johnson’s baby moisturising bath with baby oil in store .

I bought one bottle to try .

The results I found were excellent.

Because of added ...

• Johnson's baby moisturising bath with baby oil
      baby oil skin of my children became soft and smooth.

Sarah was happy after bath ,no more rubbing ,thank God .

The best thing is its soap free and mild .

My children enjoy their bath twice during the day without fear of getting

dry, mild formula prevents their skin getting rough and best of all it is tested by dermatologists .

The shape of the bottle is same as of Johnson’s baby lotion but the colour of the bottle is very cool.

It is creamy white with very soft touch of blue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5410551761231/k2311a051/5.1.06