Mc Donald’s Chicken Fillet Sandwich  » Food  »
1.5
  • I know that I ordered for a value meal at Mcdonald's but I did not know that the chicken fillet sandwich value meal I ordered and paid php50.00 for was really so small
  • Honestly the taste is okay, it is crunchy as it claimed, it is tasty too but I think I was really disappointed with the serving size

• by Jaqui

I know that I ordered for a value meal at Mcdonald’s but I did not know that the chicken fillet sandwich value meal I ordered and paid php50 for was really so small. It seemed like a sandwich meant for a 4 year old kid stomach capacity.

The chicken fillet

sandwich’s burger bun is of average size, but when I took a bite I did not bit on a chicken fillet so I opened it to check if there was a fillet to begin with; there was a small one, to my disappointment.

The chicken fillet sandwich would have really ...

• been a “true value” if they just made the chicken fillet a little bigger than its current size.

Honestly the taste is okay, it is crunchy as it claimed, it is tasty too but I think I was really disappointed with the serving size.

If I was really hungry, I

would actually need two of these sandwiches for it to be enough.

I know mcDonald’s have great sandwiches and burgers, but claiming to have meals of “value” with their serving size would be an over statement.

Until I see they had this fillet improved, I will not order it again.

Azriel says :

The first few weeks when this product came out,it was reall a good value for money. But then just about when everyone was raving about it… when you order one they give you the same sandwich bun with tiny chicken or rather crispy flour This product is a fake. And is ripping us (consumers) off with our money. McDonald’s has not maintained the quality of the product. Too bad this product is promising,but since this experience I never ordered this again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271811517300730/k2311a1118/11.18.08