Seven Senses Spa  » Leisure  »
2.0
Sumulong Highway, Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
  • Last Friday, November 14, 2008, we went to Seven Senses Spa located in Antipolo City Philippines for another indulging relaxation experience
  • If I was to compare it with the other Spas we've been to, this definitely would not even measure up to considering that we paid more here than the other spas we've been to

• by potrish78

Me and my friends loves to pamper ourselves with a Spa treatment once a month. We go from one Spa salon to another. Last Friday, November 14, 2008, we went to Seven Senses Spa located in Antipolo City Philippines for another indulging relaxation experience. Before we even paid for the services, we’ve decided to look around the Spa first and scrutinize every single room there is including the facilities.

The place was cozy. The structure is very relaxing with the antique looking stuffs and the dim lights are perfect to soothe our tired muscles and ease our stresses out. They have a steam

bath, two jacuzzi, shower area that accommodates four people all at the same time, two toilets, three changing rooms and a locker room.

They also have a snack bar located just beside it. After the ocular inspection, we’ve decided to give it a try. And so we paid for the holistic massage which is a combination of the Shiatsu and the Swedish massage for 500PHP only ($10.

42). We were then ushered to a room wherein the key to our lockers will be given. After changing, we hit the showers.

Some of the shower area run out of dispensing shampoo and soap while mine ...

• had a defective lights. But it didn’t bother us that much since that’s not we’re there for. Immediately after shower we went to the steam room and stayed there for 45 minutes doing our routine pre-Spa beauty regimens.

We preferred dry sauna but we were told that the dry sauna is available for men only. I didn’t like this idea but we have no choice so we proceeded. They don’t have a common massage room so we availed of the couple’s room for the whole body massage session.

The massage is the main event like the main course in a meal. This is

what we came there for. Apparently, the massage therapist was inconsistent with the pressure she is putting on me.

I think she is a newbie. It’s not what I expected from a professional massage therapist. I wasn’t satisfied! If I was to compare it with the other Spas we’ve been to, this definitely would not even measure up to considering that we paid more here than the other spas we’ve been to.

I seriously think that it’s not a good value for money. I would rather go to other expensive Spa salons rather than experience another devastating supposedly relaxation time with the Seven Senses Spa.

Mae Barles says :

I think Seven Senses spa is great I also like Paradise Spa beauty Salon in Antipolo City. Great facility, staff, and prices. 5 stars and 2 thumbs up

ren says :

how many attendants in this spa?

ray says :

seven senses is a great place to get a massage.. their sauna may be small as compared to other spa i`ve visisted but, overall, services and treatment to customers are great. i`ve tried the services of some of their male masseurs (gardo, gian, mj, lowie, ricky) and its just so relaxing.

-76
    jm says :

Is any extra service at the spa just like any other spa?

malcolm says :

yep there is

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 611811516650630/k2311a1118/11.18.08