Nivea Deodorant Pearl Beauty
  • Having a very bad body odor can be a major problem and can deny you many opportunities and experiences in life
  • I am using the roll-on because it is more economical, in my opinion

• by D. Avenue

Deodorant is one of the most important skincare products a person must choose. Having a very bad body odor can be a major problem and can deny you many opportunities and experiences in life. People with active lifestyle should choose a deodorant that can keep up with their energy. Sweat is a natural occurrence of our body but it

also brings up smell that might not come across as pleasant if we don’t take care of our underarm the way it should be taken care of.

That’s why I am very careful in choosing a deodorant because I live a busy life. I like Nivea Deodorant Pearl Beauty. It has pearl extracts, which is an organic ingredient that has high smoothening ability. Indeed, my underarms feel smooth with the regular use of this product. It prevents sweat from accumulating and it works for 24 hours. I am not kidding! It really does and I don’t have to apply more than once even if I have to do some hard physical work like working out or running after my ...

• Nivea Deodorant Pearl Beauty
      two year-old daughter.

Nivea deodorants are ideal for women with sensitive skin. It is alcohol-free and I don’t have any apprehension applying this after I pluck hair from my underarms because it doesn’t sting. The smell is so sweet and mild, it doesn’t smell like a deodorant at all. It smells like a light cologne and it sticks for a

long time.

Nivea Deodorant Pearl Beauty comes in spray and roll-on. I am using the roll-on because it is more economical, in my opinion. I just apply two strokes in each underarm and I’m good to go. The price is not heavy on the pocket plus a 50ml bottle lasts for a month. Nivea products can be found in any leading supermarkets nationwide.

Nivea Deodorant Pearl Beauty

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311811516580630/k2311a1118/11.18.08