Xanax  » Medicine  »
  • I noticed as I take Xanax (0.125mgs at night), I can sleep through the night, without my mind traveling

• by Rhonlynn

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I am a nurse, and an only child. When my dad became gravely ill, I was caught between working at my home, and having to leave and drive 150 miles out of town, every 3-4 days.

I was destined to meet up with staff in the worse hospital in the state, only to argue with them about

my father’s health.

I stayed at his empty house for 3-4 days a week, and it was an arduous challenge.

I became nervous, and not able to sleep, or hardly manage.

Being a nurse, I recognized my symptoms immediately: lack of sleep for days, and anxiety.

The anxiety I was experiencing, was causing sleep deprivation.

...

• I explained this to my doctor, who suggested Xanax for the anxiety.

I agreed, and had the prescription filled.

The Xanax has cleared my mind of the anxiety.

I noticed as I take Xanax (0.

125mgs at night), I can sleep through the night, without my mind traveling.

I can function during the day, because I slept

through the night.

As my dad’s health improves, I can take the Xanax on the nights I need it, as okayed by my physician.

I couldn’t get through this trying time without Xanax, and I am forever grateful for it’s medicinal properties.

Xanax

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261811516550630/k2311a1118/11.18.08