Mike Sells sour cream and sweet onion chips  » Food  »
  • I know with the christmas season about a month away that I need to cut my costs as much as I can, so I can afford to feed my children and buy gifts from Santa
  • I love these mike sells sour cream and sweet onion potato chips, they are so yummy, cheap and a generous sized bag, these factors make for an unbeatable value, no matter how you look at it
  • You won't run into this issue with Mike Sells sour cream and sweet onion potato chip

• by Jessie Ramirez

I was shopping at my local Big Lots outlet store, where I purchase a great deal of food. Who can pass up these great deals? Not me.

I ran across Mike Sells sour cream and sweet onion flavored potato chips in a huge family sized bag for the unbeatable

price of one dollar and fifty cents, so of course I purchased a bag.

I am a potato chip fan anyhow.

I know with the christmas season about a month away that I need to cut my costs as much as I can, so I can afford to feed my children and buy gifts from Santa.

These chips are an equal sized bag, but half the price of the national giant Frito Lay chips.

Surprisingly they are a tastier snack than any frito lay chip out therre.

I love these mike sells sour cream and sweet onion potato ...

• Mike Sells sour cream and sweet onion chips
      chips, they are so yummy, cheap and a generous sized bag, these factors make for an unbeatable value, no matter how you look at it.

If I ever run across these chips at this price or a comparable price, you know I will snatch them up! You can’t beat

the flavor or the quality!

I hate it when you buy a flavored poato chip then you open the bag, and start to eat the chips when you find they really lack flavor and could pass for a plain potato chip.

You won’t run into this issue with Mike Sells sour cream and sweet onion potato chip.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271811516540630/k2311a1118/11.18.08