Hartz UlraGuard
1.0
  • I decided to buy Hartz UlraGuard for fleas and ticks while I was at Walmart
  • I don't know if it was even worth the 4 dollars and something that I paid for it
  • I think if you buy a flea product that claims to prevent bites of fleas and ticks it should do what it promised to

• by snowy22315

My dog has flea problems, and living in the South fleas are something of a concern all year long. I haven’t had alot of money this year due in part to the economy, as well as some other factors. I decided to buy Hartz UlraGuard for fleas and ticks while I was at Walmart.

This Hartz product was inexpensive and promised

protection against fleas and ticks. I did not think it would be comparable to frontline because it was much less expensive, nonetheless, I decided to try this product. I followed the directions on the package and gave it to my dog.

I was not impressed with this product. I don’t know if it was even worth the 4 dollars and something ...

• that I paid for it. He may have gotten some flea relief the day I put on the product, but by the next day, he had some flea bites behind his ears. I think if you buy a flea product that claims to prevent bites of fleas and ticks it should do what it promised to.

It does have Phenothrin. In

fact 85.7 percent of this ingredient. I think this is an insect repellant. It should work to prevent fleas and ticks but it doesn’t seem too. I would give the Hartz Ultra Guard a low rating. I think Hartz needs to go back to the drawing board with this product. In short, Buy Hartz Ultra guard flea and tick at your own risk.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291811516480630/k2311a1118/11.18.08