Bidz.com  » Web sites  »
  • I bought two watches during the free delivery offer and I got them delivered at United Kingdom address for zero cost
  • I fully recommend the site to others as I find the site safe, value for money and best thing they accept so many option of payment

• by shazia

Bidz.com is a wonderful auction site. The company is based in USA. The Bidz.com has number of different valuable things for auction . They are famous for jewellery auction and collectables.

The auction start at 1c no matter how precious the item is. Even diamond auction starts at bout

1c . I bout few item and always find up to the standard.

I bought two watches during the free delivery offer and I got them delivered at United Kingdom address for zero cost. I also bought few bracelets, diamond and emerald at minimal price. Last bracelet I won the ...

• bid which had 2.5 carat emerald and 10point diamond. The bracelet only cost to me $27 and the original price was $309.

I had the first class delivery and did not had in past as well. I fully recommend the site to others as I find the site safe, value

for money and best thing they accept so many option of payment. They accept visa, master card as well as billmelater and Paypal as well.

The site also has computers ,laptops and paintings for auctions also. But these items are not for internation buyers . They can deliver them to USA address only

Bidz.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201811516470630/k2311a1118/11.18.08