Laser hair treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • After the treatment one should also avoid sun as much as possible
  • In the long run its not that expensive if compare to hassle of removing hairs after every 7 days and also the money spend on buying hair removing creams and lotions etc. I liked the treatment and had no problem up till now

• by shazia

My sister had her hairs removed by the Laser hair treatment from a parlour. She was fine and happy after the treatment. My sister fond it very neat and helpful procedure. I saw and found the procedure very safe after observing my sister’s skin condition. I wanted to get my excessive hair removed by using Laser too. I gather some information’s which I wanted to share with others. I got my under arms and upper lips done.

When I was investigating I came to know some good facts and also bad facts. After getting laser treatment skin gets very sensitive so extra care

is must. Skin gets more prone to skin burning, hypo pigmentation or hyper pigmentation. Apart from these skin should not exposed to sun without proper sun block lotion.

Skin pigmentation occurs mainly because if the person who gives treatment is not expert so this might cause above skin problems. Other wise there is no serious risk involve. The main thing one should know is the reputation of the clinic or parlour before taking their service.

The laser treatment as the name shows is a treatment where laser beam are exposed to skin area for set time. The laser burns the roots of the hairs ...

• hence eliminate the growth of hairs completely. The intensity of beam and also time of laser beam varies and depends upon the skin type and also colour. The laser beam should not expose on the bare skin.

The laser treatment is a safe procedure but also slightly expensive one. It ranges $65 to $150 to get upper lip done. It also varies for other body parts like full arm or full leg also ranges from $200 to $400. Different Clinic /parlours quote different prices.

The laser treatment some times need more than two sittings to completely eliminate the hairs. After the treatment one

should also avoid sun as much as possible. Always wear sun block to protect skin from burning or pigmentations. As hairs also protects the skin from harmful effects of sun rays when there is no hair on the skin we should do extra care.

Laser treatment eliminate hairs from the body completely and for ever. It is expensive but worth the price. In the long run its not that expensive if compare to hassle of removing hairs after every 7 days and also the money spend on buying hair removing creams and lotions etc.

I liked the treatment and had no problem up till now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311811516450630/k2311a1118/11.18.08