Sony Walkman MP3 Player NWD-B105F  » Electronics  »
  • But the one thing which really impressed me was the drag and drop option to copy and delete music files
  • So personally I think its a really really good option if you are a keep music lover

• by rachit dolia

The sony mp3 player is something which I am glad I have bought and am currently using. The more I use it the more I love it. I will tell you why.

It’s small and handy which is a very good option as you can slip it in your pocket and enjoy the music. But the one thing which really impressed me

was the drag and drop option to copy and delete music files.

You see I had an I-Pod before this player and I was not at all impressed by the fact that you need to have i-Tunes installed at the pc from which you want to transfer files to the i-pod. So the sony is a plus on that.

Coupled with ...

• that it has a simple display screen. Nothing fancy which lets you choose the music your playing.

Also it has a voice recorder an fm radio player and can copy and store other file types too. And if you are wondering whether the sound quality is not as good as the ipod .

I beg to differ. Being somebody who has

used both products , I personally feel that the sound of the sony player is better than that of the ipod when it comes to clarity and base.

So personally I think its a really really good option if you are a keep music lover. Final analysis.

Get a sony player instead of an ipod - its worth its price absolutely.

Akash says :

hi, I am facing problem with my sony network walkman NWD- B105F that it is not opening or playing anythng. Laptop is detecting but whenever i am trying to open it is showing that the drive is not foramtted willl you like to format and if am choosing to yes then Laptop is hanging up. please pour some light over this. thanxs Akash

John says :

Akash, this definitely sounds like a software related problem. Before connecting the device to your computer, you should run a reset from the device. Locate the reset button on the rear of the device. Use a small pin to press the button and do a reset. Re-connect it to your computer and try doing the format.

Galega says :

There is absolutely no doubt that you have to format it. After plugging it into your laptop, right click on the removable disk item and then click format from the drop down menu. In few seconds, it will get formatted. If you still see any problem, then you may have to reset the Sony Network Walkman.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161811516420230/k2311a1118/11.18.08