Nokia 1100 Cell Phone  » Phones  »
  • When anyone talk about the feature - I know very basic features are available in this phone but I think who all are looking for just a basic phone and with good basic features, I can suggest to buy this phone
  • Design of it is very good, I know it is not that attractive but also not that bad
  • I like the way we remove battery, nice design - you just have to push and pull little down to open it
  • The Light present on the top of it is amazing, one of my favorite

• by paresh

Nokia 1100 is one of the old and very good Cell Phone. I have been using this phone from last many years and still using it. I love this phone very much. When anyone talk about the feature - I know very basic features are available in this phone but I think who all are looking for just a basic phone and with good basic features, I can suggest to buy this phone.

Body is made up

of plastic/smooth plastic. Keypad is so smooth. Design of it is very good, I know it is not that attractive but also not that bad. Phone is with silver, black colors. I like the way we remove battery, nice design - you just have to push and pull little down to open it.

Yeah I have not experienced one thing but seen it that - if we keep opening that battery case frequently it becomes loose and ...

• then keep on opening again and again. But yes - one thing we can do not to happen this with your phone is - don’t touch that case because it is not require to open battery case.. avoid opening it.

Battery run time is around 2-3 days in average use & when we recharge, it takes hardly 3-4 hrs to recharge fully.

I love this cell phone very much. The Light present on the top of it

is amazing, one of my favorite. It is having all good and basic features like, messages, reminder, Profile Settings (here you can set your own banner and text) - I usually put my name in the text and my number in the banner. It helps many time.

Price is also reasonable - a very good mobile from Nokia.I recommend to buy. I know it is a very old mobile handset but a good one. Thanks!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371811516360230/k2311a1118/11.18.08