Lance Bass and Lacy Schwimmer  » TV  »
  • I love watching them dance as much as I enjoy watching Warren dance
  • And Lance is good as well, of course he's had a little experience but not ball room
  • I think they look great on the dance floor

• by Lynn

Oh my gosh how cute are they? I love watching them dance as much as I enjoy watching Warren dance! She is so cute on the dance floor and I love how she’s not super super skinny; she’s gorgeous. And Lance is good as well, of course he’s had a little experience but not

ball room.

I love Lacy’s look; and they have so much chemistry together it seems.

I had no idea that Lance Bass trained to be a cosmonaut at Russia and was certified by the Russian Space Program and NASA ! You can read that on the ABC website.

Wow.

That’s incredible.

How do I ...

• not know these things? Anyway, I think these two have a spark.

I think they look great on the dance floor; watching them dance made it seem like they had been dancing for quite a long time.

I think this is Lacey’s first time on Dancing With the Stars and she has made quite

an entrance.

Def check them out folks if you haven’t; they have the moves to get them into finals.

I am pretty sure Kim K.

won’t make it to finals even though it looks like she’s been working pretty hard, but these two def have what it takes to get into the final performance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101711516280430/k2311a1117/11.17.08