Sabrina Bryan  » Entertainment  »
  • That said, I think Sabrina Bryan is an awesome role model for the younger generation

• by Lynn

I fully love this girl. I can’t stand the Cheetah Girls, as I’m much older than their target group; so of course the Cheetah Girls would grate on my nerves. That said, I think Sabrina Bryan is an awesome role model for the younger generation.

She is a hard worker, she is not super skinny, she is gorgeous and sweet. If

I were a guy I would probably be in love with her.

I even look up to her. She’s not obnoxious either.

I saw her dance on Dancing With The Stars and I think that she has incredible talent. She is not a bad singer either.

She always looks cute. I am so proud of her for not becoming like all ...

• of those other Hollywood stars and becoming super skinny; she is perfect the way she is.

I wish she would branch out into movies and what not on her own; I think she could carry a lead role and do really well. I would support her in the box office.

If you are looking for someone for your young girls to

look up to, I see nothing wrong with letting them have Sabrina Bryan for a role model, as well as the other Cheetah Girls. The whole Cheeta-Licious thing is super annoying, but they are girls that I think work hard and care about the image they show their fans.

Sabrina Bryan is a doll and I hope she has a great career.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591711516220430/k2311a1117/11.17.08