Dancing With the Stars  » TV  »
  • I love this show and am so glad for another season
  • I think the season that the Cheetah Girl Sabrina Bryant (that her name

• by Lynn

I love this show and am so glad for another season ! I am so excited for this season’s line up! Every season it’s on I am so motivated by watching them dance; I walk on our treadmill and watch the show. My fiance even

gets into the show with me.

I actually mourn the show when it’s over lol.

I think the season that the Cheetah Girl Sabrina Bryant (that her name?) was so good, it’s a shame she had a fall.

She had so much going for her and is so cute.

I think the fact that the show has pop stars such as Jonas Brothers is ingenious and will get younger viewers watching, and I think that their choice of stars this season is great.

I am looking forward to seeing how long Kim ...

• Dancing With the Stars
      Kardashian lasts; I read somewhere she refuses to get callouses from the training and dancing.

I am thrilled that Toni Braxton is in the lineup ! And I am so there registering on the website for the Fantasy Dancing; like Fantasy Football; I know, I’m lame.

Well, you guys know where I will be when Dancing With the Stars is on; no one better make plans or call me because I’ll be that geek glued to my tv several nights a week planning out my fantasy dance teams and pretending I can do the Fox Trot.

Dancing With the Stars

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101711516200330/k2311a1117/11.17.08