The Eagles concert 2008  » Entertainment  »
  • I have wanted to see them for sooo long, it was sooo worth it

• by Lynn

I finally got to see The Eagles in concert ! If none of you have ever seen The Eagles in concert, you need to catch this tour if they are going to be in your area. They are simply amazing.

Their vocals are incredible … their instrument playing is phenomenal … Joe Walsh is amazing … I really have no words to describe ! I am having a hard time believing that they

are better than they were back in the day; but I think they are !! Their skills have just improved.

The synergy of this group is just … WOW.

Even if you don’t like The Eagles … you need to go see them.

They are a phenom that is not meant to be missed.

The prices of the concert tickets are sooo worth it.

I cannot believe I waited this long to go ...

• see them; I have wanted to see them for sooo long, it was sooo worth it.

For those of you who don’t know who The Eagles are; simply listen to an adult contemporary or oldies station and they will more than likely play a song in the hour you listen; they are the ‘Hotel California’ people.

And Timothy singing his songs with that higher voice; oh my, is he ever still cute playing

his guitar on stage? And Don Henley has always been good … and the other guy; Glen Fry is incredible … but sigh.

Joe Walsh is seriously one of those geniuses with a quirky personality that is fun to watch … he is amazing and I have such the crush after watching him play for 4 hours.

Listen to Rocky Mountain Way and you will see why.

Go to a concert — they are amazing !!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591711516090330/k2311a1117/11.17.08