Baby Mama  » Movies  »
  • Overall, I thought this was a good movie about friendship and how having a baby will help you overcome all differences
  • Overall though, it wasn't that bad of a movie and I definitely would recommend it

• by Steve

I’ve seen plenty of movies about giving birth before. But, I have to admit the film Baby Mama was one that offered a unique take on the miracle of life.

Rather than your typical husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend having a baby movie, this film features an adventure involving a surrogate mother and

the woman she is carrying the baby for.

And, when they end up living together, they are as opposite as can be, leading to quite a few hillarious moments.

Overall, I thought this was a good movie about friendship and how having a baby will help you overcome all differences.

However,

• I will admit, while funny, I didn’t think it was as funny as I was expecting it to be.

I’ve heard plenty of reviews about the film, including one from my wife; who saw it at the theater with friends.

And, I thought I would be laughing non-stop.

As it turns

out, it just ever reached that point.

The ending of the film was also a bit predictable.

I wanted to be surprised with a twist at the end but I saw how the film was going from a mile away.

Overall though, it wasn’t that bad of a movie and I definitely would recommend it.

Baby Mama

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111711515670330/k2311a1117/11.17.08