Tioman island travel  » Travel  »
Malaysia
  • I didn't know swimming but still I enjoyed being in the water in the shore
  • It is definitely a break from our monotonous routine life

• by adit
      I had been to Tioman island couple of years back. It is in Malaysia. We had gone in a group of 9 people.

I stay in singapore. It is 2 hrs journey by sea from singapore.

We travelled by cruise. We really enjoyed the travel by cruise.

We stayed

in a cottage in Tioman island. The cottage was very close to the sea.

We were in the sea most of the time than in the cottage. There are also lots of small islands in Tioman.

There was boat service available in the restaurant. We went in motor boat ...

• and the guy who was riding the boat took us almost to the middle of the sea and with his help we were able to see coral rock.

It was great fun. I didn’t know swimming but still I enjoyed being in the water in the shore.

I regrettd

then I should have learnt swimming and I would have enjoyed more. It is definitely a break from our monotonous routine life.

I would advice people who really want to relax to go to this island and enjoy. If you know swimming, then you would really enjoy more.

Happy holidaying

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3810551561031/k2311a051/5.1.06