V05 Extra Body Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've tried cheap generic shampoos and conditioners and have went to stores like Bath and Body Works to Purchase shampoo and conditioner that cost me over $40 total
  • Finally I found MY miracle shampoo and it's actually a common brand that I never tried before
  • I bought it for roughly 3 dollars at my local Dollar General

• by G.egg

I never had to deal with acne or dry skin as a lot of people do during my life, but one thing I’ve been battling for years is my hair. It’s always been flat, delicate and has had no body to it.

I’ve tried cheap generic shampoos and conditioners and have went to stores like Bath and

Body Works to Purchase shampoo and conditioner that cost me over $40 total. All this searching and money I have spent to make my hair better has gotten me nowhere.

It seems like any commercial you see for shampoo or conditioner makes it seem like it’s a miracle shampoo that will make your hair look like silk. When all they really do is make your hair clean and smell pretty.

Finally I found MY miracle shampoo and it’s actually a common brand that I never tried before. I bought it for roughly 3 dollars at my local Dollar General. V05 Extra body shampoo and conditioner has worked amazingly for me and I’m so ...

• V05 Extra Body Shampoo and Conditioner
      happy to see that my hair is actually getting healthier. It is shiner and thicker than ever before. Aside from being cheap it doesn’t have an overbearing smell to it. To describe the scent I would call it a “clean” smell.

I’m sure the structure of people hair is different and not all shampoos and conditioners will

work on you as they do on me. But if you have dry, fragile and lifeless hair and haven’t tried this shampoo at least give it a shot. Try it for about a week and if it does nothing for you continue the search for your miracle shampoo.

V05 Extra body shampoo and condition gets 10 out of 10 from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311711515570230/k2311a1117/11.17.08