Lifetime Movie Network  » TV  »
  • I like to watch some of the movies on Lifetime Movie Network on TV
  • Used to be this channel was basically sappy love stories, However I think this station offers much more than those type movies
  • I have seen movies on there about several interesting issues such as dealing with domestic abuse, chasing serial killers, and other interesting movies
  • I have noticed that at times the movies have been on other television channels first, yet Lifetime Movie Network also offers their own movies as well

• by LP Jardine

I like to watch some of the movies on Lifetime Movie Network on TV.

Used to be this channel was basically sappy love stories, However I think this station offers much more than those type movies.

Yes, they do show romance movies, but I am very glad that they show movies about strong, intelligent women who can think for

themselves.

I think it is important to show this stronger side of women, that they don’t always have to be in need of help of the hero, and can be themselves the hero.

I have seen movies on there about several interesting issues such as dealing with domestic abuse, chasing serial killers, and other interesting movies.

I like that there ...

• is a station which doesn’t just show women in minor roles.

I have also seen several known actors and actresses on these movies.

Lifetime Movie Network shows drama, comedy, and sometimes a mixture.

They also show movies where women are antagonists of certain things.

I find that I watch at least one or two movies a week on this

particular station. I have noticed that at times the movies have been on other television channels first, yet Lifetime Movie Network also offers their own movies as well.

I have noticed that this channel, on weekends seems to show movies about particular topics, each differing from weekened to weekend.

If you like to watch movies about strong, intelligent women you should watch this channel.

Lifetime Movie Network
    ANGELA KIRBY says :

I LOVE THE MOVIES BY NORA ROBERTS,AND I DO WISH THERE WERE MORE

Candace says :

What is the movie that has a blonde actress and she is at an engagement celebration delivers a cake that contains nuts , she swaps it with a cake with out nuts on purpose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101711515330230/k2311a1117/11.17.08