Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo
  • I experience some really bad case of dandruff when the weather is hot

• by D. Avenue

I have been battling with dandruff for as long as I can remember. If I use ordinary shampoo, my scalp gets itchy even if I wash my hair everyday. Using ordinary conditioner makes matter worse. It’s like my scalp is allergic to certain kinds of ingredients that are in ordinary shampoos. I experience some really bad case of dandruff when the weather is hot.

Using an anti-dandruff shampoo is the only solution. Sometimes, it needs a really special kind of anti-dandruff shampoo to eliminate the flakes

entirely. The most recommended brand is Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo. Each gram of Nizoral shampoo contains 10mg ketoconazole. Ketoconazole is an anti-fungal drug so you can be sure that dandruff will be eliminated in one use. That’s how potent Nizoral is.

Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo is a little costly so I just purchase the sachet which costs Php40. I divide one sachet into two parts so I can use it twice. I use the one with regular treatment since my case isn’t really that bad. They have other stronger ...

• formula for bad to worst cases of dandruff. Prices vary, and the stronger formula costs a little more than than the regular one.

The smell is quite strong and not so pleasant, though. I also use conditioner after using Nizoral shampoo because it can make hair dry even if it says it has conditioner in it. Any kind of conditioner will do since it will not affect the effectiveness of Nizoral.

Since there is only 6ml in one sachet, I make sure my scalp is thoroughly lathered

with the shampoo to make sure it covers all affected areas. You can be assured that after consuming the whole sachet, there will be no more visible flakes and the itchiness is completely gone. I use Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo once a week. For the rest of the week, I use the ordinary anti-dandruff shampoo to make sure I am dandruff free. No more embarrassing and awkward moments for me. Nizoral is the most effective brand of anti-dandruff shampoo there is. No other brand comes even close.

Nizoral Dandruff Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341711515290230/k2311a1117/11.17.08