Avon Skin So Soft Whitening & Firming Hand & Body Lotion
  • I think they work very well and they really leave your skin smooth and radiant

• by D. Avenue

I am a sucker for body lotions, especially, whitening lotions. I think they work very well and they really leave your skin smooth and radiant. I apply lotion, at least, twice a day to ensure that my skin is always moisturized. There is a certain brand that I have been patronizing. One day, I ran out of it and thought I should use my sister’s lotion instead.

She uses Avon Skin So Soft Whitening & Firming Hand & Body Lotion. I have used many Avon products in the past since

the brand is accessible and my sister is a direct seller. I have to say that I wasn’t really satisfied with this particular lotion. First of all, it is very sticky and leaves a trace of white liquid on my skin that would later become dry particles. My skin doesn’t feel so moisturized as it would with my old brand. Although, it claimed it is a whitening lotion, I have yet to prove how effective it is when it comes to that because I have been using it for ...

• only a week now.

As its name suggests, this can also firm loose areas of the body. Well, I don’t really feel any special effect of this product on me. I have high expectations from this product and I feel that they didn’t deliver according to what I expect of it. I have to give credit to its scent, though. It really smells good and it lasts for a long time. It sticks to your clothes, so, it kind of acts as a perfume and you walk around with a

really sweet smell on you. I also love how it leaves a trail of wonderful scent in my room whenever I use it.

The effectiveness of Avon Skin So Soft Whitening & Firming Hand & Body lotion might differ with each skin type. I say, give it a go if you’re not so particular with how you’re skin feels and you’re just okay with any brand, because the smell of this will give you something to look forward to. For me, I am going to stick with my old brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311711515110230/k2311a1117/11.17.08