Disneyland California
1600 S. Disneyland Drive Anaheim, CA 92803
  • I have been here several times (with my first trip was way back when I was about 3 years old) and I still enjoy the experience of being at Disneyland
  • One thing I like about Disneyland is that their employees are always happy and very nice to guests
  • After reading a book about insider's account of what it's like working for Disney, I found out that Disney does train their staff well
  • I love shopping in this are because you'll find lots of great stuff

• by MariaB

It doesn’t matter what age you are, you’ll always feel like a kid in Disneyland! I have been here several times (with my first trip was way back when I was about 3 years old) and I still enjoy the experience of being at Disneyland.

One thing I like about Disneyland is that their employees are always happy and very nice to guests. After reading a book about

insider’s account of what it’s like working for Disney, I found out that Disney does train their staff well. Employees are called “Cast Members”, and they really do have to play a role when they are “on-stage” (the term for being in the main area where guests are).

Disney strives to make everything as easy on the guests as possible. From the moment you arrive, you feel like ...

• you’re transported to a magical place. When you enter the park you’ll be greeted by Main Street and you’ll feel like you’ve been transported back in time when thw world was a much simpler place. I love shopping in this are because you’ll find lots of great stuff. Aside from Main St, there are 4 other areas Adventureland, New Orleans Square, Frontierland, Critter Country, Fantasyland,
        Mickey’s Toontown and Tomorrowland. Personally, my favorite rides are Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear. In the evenings, you should stick around because there’s always something to do like parades, light shows and fireworks displays. The nice thing about this is that they’re always changing it. Except for the Main Street Electrical parade, I have never seen the same fireworks show twice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591711514960130/k2311a1117/11.17.08