• I use Excedrin Migraine because I know it will work for me
  • Though persistent headaches should be brought to the attention of your doctor, for a normal every day type headache I strongly recommend you Excedrin Migraine a try

• by Dana Lynn P.

I have a family, chores and work to do. Like most people, I have a busy life. I can’t lie around all day when a migraine comes on.

Being out in the sun all day brings on some pretty bad headaches sometimes, as

does stress, loud noise and long periods of time looking at a computer screen. There are many factors that can bring one on. The fact is, nobody likes a headache. They can inhibit an otherwise productive day.

On the days that I have headaches so bad that I can hardly stand to open my eyes I always reach for Excedrin Migraine. Excedrin Migraine contains acetaminophen, caffeine and aspirin. About 45 minutes to an hour after taking 2 tablets my headache subsides. I use Excedrin Migraine because ...

• Excedrin Migraine
      I know it will work for me. Even on my worst headaches.

People with sensitivity to caffeine should not take Excedrin Migraine. It should also never be given to children. Products containing aspirin can be extremely dangerous to a child.

Excedrin Migraine

is an over the counter product that can be found at your local pharmacy, Target, Walmart and other comparable retailers.

Though persistent headaches should be brought to the attention of your doctor, for a normal every day type headache I strongly recommend you Excedrin Migraine a try.

Ronald Schmidt says :

re : I use Excedrin Migraine because I know it will work for me
So I have been dealing with headaches my entire adult life and EVEN PRESCRIPTION pain medication wouldn’t work for me. I was at a loss for what to do until one day my doctor said to me " Have you ever tried Excedrin" I was shocked that he recommended it because most doctors will precribe pain medication so I tried it. It worked for me then and still does after five years. If you have a migraine or a tension headache Excedrin Migraine or Excedrin Tension Headache is the answer.

Galega says :

Acetaminophen doesn’t create any problem. It is the aspirin which creates issue with some people because of its blood thinning properties. It is obviously not suitable for all users, and hence medical supervision is warranted. Because of precisely this fact Excedrin has been temporarily withdrawn.

Tista says :

Better than any other migraine medication I’ve tried in years Thanks to Excedrin migraine, I was able to enjoy my son’s soccer game without the usual excruciating pain. Definitely the best option for chronic migraine sufferers like myself.

T. A. Writer says :

I find that this medicine works for me too when other things don’t. I get allergy related migraines. It gets rid of migraines, toothaches, cramps, and more. Tylenol does nothing for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261711514950130/k2311a1117/11.17.08