Bellagio Hotel
3600 Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
  • One day I decided to take advantage of the bath robes they supply in the room and the one I put on was stained and filthy
  • I don't think they'd have happened if I was a high-roller
  • That was the problem with the Bellagio, they cater to high-end clients
  • Even to get a snack or a cup of coffee will cost you
  • While I enjoyed my trip and my stay there, I think the next time we travel to Vegas we will be staying at Caesar's Palace

• by writechick

This is our second trip to the Bellagio. The hotel and casino still looked exquisite. Unlike our first trip, we hit a couple of glitches. The maid service missed our room a couple of days, and to be fair- one of the days it was likely our fault since we stayed in the room when the cleaning took place.

The other time, I’m not so sure. But on the last day of our five-day trip we had not

one towel. Housekeeping brought some up immediately when called.

Fast and prompt service. One day I decided to take advantage of the bath robes they supply in the room and the one I put on was stained and filthy. I told the management about this and he said “these things happen.

” I don’t think they’d have happened if I was a high-roller. Still, the Bellagio offered up great service and for the most part, friendly workers. /> Our rooms were nice, we had several parties staying at the same time.

The bathrooms are simply beautiful and make you feel like you are king and queen. Tiled floors and shower, exceptional decor- very luxurious. The high-end shops are always nice to go into but unless you have a sizable bankroll,you won’t be doing much shopping.

That was the problem with the Bellagio, they cater to high-end clients. So their shops and restaurants eliminate the middle class.

• Bellagio Hotel
      Other hotels we visited, like Caesar’s Palace, offered up both high-end shops and mid-range shops.

THe first time we stayed at the Bellagio, we only left to see a show and do some sight-seeing. This time, we left for meals regularly. And shopping.

Even to get a snack or a cup of coffee will cost you. A bottle of water was ludicrous. We had a wonderful time there though.

We stayed in the Bellagio’s sports

book on Sunday to watch some games and do some gambling and had some fun. They charge you for drinks though. When you can walk 10 feet away and get them for free.

While I enjoyed my trip and my stay there, I think the next time we travel to Vegas we will be staying at Caesar’s Palace. The Bellagio just didn’t do it for us. Plus, there is so much more to do there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 481711514940130/k2311a1117/11.17.08