Asha Guest House, Bangkok
INTAMARA SOI 3, SUTTISARN Rd. SAPHAN KHWAI, INTAMARA SOI 3, SUTTISARN Rd. SAPHAN KHWAI, BANGKOK
  • Asha guest house is one of the best value for money guest houses I have ever stayed at
  • Asha is surrounded by lovely little roadside stalls selling all manner of delicious foods, and the Big C supermarket is only a short walk away
  • I highly recommend this guest house to any one visiting Thailand on a budget

• by AlexAngeloe

Asha guest house is one of the best value for money guest houses I have ever stayed at. My wife and I were only suppose to stay a few days, but we liked it so much we came back with the kids and stayed a month.

Asha is located just outside central bangkok. The BTS is a ten minute walk away, and from there its a fifteen minute ride down into Siam, where you have all your shopping needs. Its a thirty minute walk

away from the famous Chatuchuk weekend market, but the guest house has a free shuttle service there anyway.

Asha is surrounded by lovely little roadside stalls selling all manner of delicious foods, and the Big C supermarket is only a short walk away.. The guest house has s small fitness gym, and if you enjoy running the park is about a twenty minute slow jog away.

The staff at the guest house are some of the friendliest and most helpful people we met in Thailand,

• and we met a lot of friendly people in Thailand. The rooms were simple and clean, each one having their own balcony. You can choose between having an air-conditioned room for slightly more expensive or a non- air conditioned room which of course is cheaper.

The guest house bar is tastefully done, and everyone is very friendly, so you will make friends in no time. The guest house does not attract the kind of guests one needs to worry about having a little too

much to drink around, but at the same time they are all super fun, and if any trouble makers do find their way in the guest house is quick to ask them to leave. Security is top notch, which CCTV cameras on all floors and a 24 hour security guard, and the gates are locked after a certain time at night.

I highly recommend this guest house to any one visiting Thailand on a budget. We have made more friends here than in our other two hotels combined.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21711514860130/k2311a1117/11.17.08