Whirlpool Magicool 150 QC Air conditioner  » Housewares  »
  • When I bought it, I compared its price with the other companies' models available and found this air conditioner to be the cheapest, price wise
  • I enjoy summers now with this very energy efficient air conditioner that has really cut down on my monthly electricity bills

• by ascribe

It lets me chill out since the day of its association with me.

It is the Whirlpool Magicool 150 QC air window conditioner of 1.5 ton, installed in my bedroom.

When I bought it, I compared its price with the other companies’ models available and found this air conditioner to be the cheapest, price wise.

The features of this air conditioner sincerely appealed a lot to me and led me to its buying, without a doubt in the mind.

In the night, I

usually put it to ’sleep mode’ that makes my air conditioner intelligent enough to increase the temperature by one degree every hour, so that by morning we do not feel the natural morning chill of the atmosphere.

In short, we get rid of the extreme chilly mornings and save on the electricity bill too, just due to the ’sleep mode’ of the air conditioner.

Another function I adore in my air conditioner is the health system ‘carbon cartridge’, which purifies the air ...

• of my room and provides easy breathing to my family members, my little kids and me.

My Whirlpool Magicool 150 QC air conditioner has soft touch control buttons and a cute, small remote control for easy control of the operations.

Like other air conditioners, it also has swing button, temperature controls and three fan speeds etc.

I also like the ‘quick cool’ function has comes very handy to me on scorching summer days, when I come back from the heated out doors. During

such a situation, I simply put the air conditioner to this mode for obtaining a cool room within minutes.

I have often recommended this Whirlpool Magicool 150 QC Air conditioner to be bought by others, who are enjoying too.

To top it all, believe me that this air conditioner of mine has not required any maintenance, gas top-up or service for the last many years.

I enjoy summers now with this very energy efficient air conditioner that has really cut down on my monthly electricity bills.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531711514780130/k2311a1117/11.17.08