Kenmore Electric Range  » Housewares  »
  • I like this oven because it is easy to use and take care of
  • In short, I would strongly recommend the Sear's Kenmore Electric Range if you are looking for an easy to use oven range and stovetop

• by snowy

I have a Kenmore Electric range in my kitchen. This has been something that has been in my household for the past three years along with my other Kenmore products. This oven is self cleaning and includes following features:

It has an Electronic Oven Control

with Kitchen Timer. It has controls for all of the radiant burners. It has a Hot Surface Indicator light.

This comes in handy when you are near the stove so you don’t accidentally touch the hot surface.It glows bright red so it can’t be missed. It also has an infrared heating cooktop.

The Oven has an Interior door light and switch. It is also self cleaning. This is a nice feature to have as everyone knows oven cleaning is a dirty chore. It has a self cleaning door ...

• Kenmore Electric Range
      latch. It has adjustable racks for cooking all sorts of things. It has a storage drawer with handle for storing all sorts of cooking items.

It’s cooktop is easy to clean. It has a ceramic smooth top. I like this oven because it is

easy to use and take care of. I have no complaints about it although the beeping telling you that something is finished cooking is sometimes annoying. In short, I would strongly recommend the Sear’s Kenmore Electric Range if you are looking for an easy to use oven range and stovetop.

Paul Frigault says :

My Kenmore electric stove has a audio beep that sounds when the pre heat is finished , also when the timer is finished. My wife and I rely on that sound quite often, it stop working today, any suggestions? Thanks Paul

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531711514740130/k2311a1117/11.17.08