Directv
  • They offer an automated menu for making payments or ordering movies, I find this very convenient
  • I know sometimes people hear of the weather being a factor, sometimes it can be, yet if it is just raining, I am still able to view programming

• by LP Jardine

I have been using Directv for several years to watch televission. I have had very good service from them. The customer service is very helpful. They have also been willing to work with me when I have had financial difficulty, I was really glad of that.

A very important point to me is that my rates have never really gone up in the last several years I have used Directv,

unless of course, I order movies or other channels. I find their prices to be very reasonable and they are not always raising their rates like cable seems to.

I really like the service they provide, they give good quality picture and sound. I find they also provide different packages and explain each one thorougly.

They offer an automated menu for making payments or ordering movies, I find this ...

• very convenient.

They have also, over the years offered incentive packages, if you choose not to use one they do not bully you into using one. I really like that. Although, the incentives I have been offered, then did use worked well.

programming.

I also really think the tech supporters are helpful and do not get impatient with someone who does not know much about electronics. So, I am very grateful for that. They are also very good at giving service in a prompt manner.

Directv also has an online website which is very helpful and easy to use.

I really like using Directv for the above reasons, and am happy with the service.

Directv

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 231711514710130/k2311a1117/11.17.08