Carolina Herrera Eau de Parfum  » Perfume  »
  • I think Carolina Herrera is well worth the price, whatever it is

• by worldtravelingmom
      I first purchased Carolina Herrera about ten years ago when I lived in Madrid, Spain. Amazingly, I still wear this fragrance and have never tired of it. I can’t say the same for most perfumes.

The Carolina Herrera fragrance is a floral scent with tones of jasmine. It is not at all overpowering, however.

It

doesn’t have that sickening perfume smell that I so dislike and even though I use the eau de parfum, it wears lightly. It is not a common fragrance - it is a sophisticated perfume, not one that has a “popular” scent or that you find a lot of women wearing.

Most people who comment on ...

• my scent have never heard of the excellent Venezuelan designer Carolina Herrera. Carolina Herrera has developed several women’s and men’s fragrances since I first started using this original scent.

I would like to give the others a try to see if they are as gorgeous as this one is. I have the 3.

4 oz bottle

of Carolina Herrera, a gift from Spain, so I don’t know the price, but I do know that a 1. 7 oz bottle can retail for $60 here in the U.

S. There are numerous drugstores online that sell it for almost half that price though.

I think Carolina Herrera is well worth the price, whatever it is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56300451470130/k2311a0430/4.30.06