Sizzler Steak House  » Restaurants  »
California
  • The only problem I have is the parking lots are too small, but that is because California parking lots are small, and I have to accept that
  • But all in all, I like California, because it is warmer

• by dolphinpod

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into<br />
AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I came to California in 1985. I had eaten at Sizzler Restaurants in other states, but the ones I was introduced to in California were superb in comparison. When you ordered your entree, you could get a salad bar on the side, and there were unlimited trips to the salad bar.

My son and my husband used to really like the salad bar items that they could choose from. There were ingredients for just a regular salad on one side, then on the other side, there were ingredients for a protein rich salad, such as hard boiled eggs,

various kinds of beans, such as kidney beans and pinto beans, and my favorite, garbanzo beans; there were sunflower seeds, and bacon bits as well.

Then on the end of the salad bar, there was a Mexican section, where you could choose from enchiladas, tacos, tostadas, chile, or any combination of the above. On the other end, one could find various kinds of soups; cream of mushroom, chili, clam chowder, chicken noodle, many other kinds, not always the same, but always good.

At the end of the meal, one could get dessert, cake or ice cream, or both if ...

• one wanted. My son was a growing boy, and he usually took one of everything, and shared it with his dad.

We had a lot of good times going to the Sizzler in Corona, California, and then we moved to Riverside, and there was one there, too which was just as good. Now, we live in Yucaipa, California, and the one here is really nice.

Being older, now, I cannot eat as much, but the senior choices are good, and the salad bar has not changed, and it is still kept just as fresh. The service is very prompt,

and courteous, as it has always been.

I have never had bad service at a Sizzler, ever. The only problem I have is the parking lots are too small, but that is because California parking lots are small, and I have to accept that.

Other states have larger parking lots. But all in all, I like California, because it is warmer.

And as long as the Sizzler has such good selections and service, I don’t mind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71711514620130/k2311a1117/11.17.08