Avon PT White cleanser, moisturiser, toner, face mask  » Cosmetics  »

• by adit
      I have recently purchased Avon Kit through an Avon dealer introduced by my friend. The kit comprises of PT White double action whitening cleanser, toner, moisturiser and whitening facial mask. I paid around 50 us$ for the set.

I got it in an offer. Avon gives discount on certain products which a dealer of Avon would be able to confirm.

The dealer would

provide a catalog of Avon products with the price and discount on a particular product. Avon provides a wide range of products.

I liked the avon kit very much. I’m a mother of 2 year old child.

I used to visit beauty parlour for facial regularly before my delivery. But I don’t find time to visit the parlour now bcos of my son.

...

• As we all know, after the age of 25, we need to definitely take care of our face and facial is very important. Avon has solved this problem of mine now.

I use the Avon cleanser, moisturiser, toner and face mask twice a month and the result is too good. My friends ask me if I am visiting beauty parlour regularly for facial.

But to be very frank, I go to the parlour these days only for my hair cut and trimming my eyebrows. Gone are those days when I used to go the parlour for facial.

Avon Kit gives good result. I would strongly suggest this product for everyone.

These products are not available in any outlet. You have to approach an avon dealer to get the product.

Sushruta says :

Could you please get this product Avon PT white , as i need it urgently

K says :

Where can I get this product? I am not able to find it.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi K, the first place that I would check is with a local avon representative if you have one. If not, then I would go to and search their website. If the product has been discontinued, then experience has shown me that Ebay is a great place to get Avon products that aren’t sold widely anymore, but that are sold from representative that have extra stock left. Hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31300451461230/k2311a0430/4.30.06