Sense of Evil By Kay Hooper
  • As a rule I enjoy these paranormal novels

• by LP Jardine

Sense of Evil written by Kay Hooper opens with quite a bang. Three women have been brutally murdered. Isabel Adams comes to the little town of Hastings to solve the murders.

Isabel is a special Investigator with Noah Bishops FBI team.

As a rule I enjoy these paranormal novels.

Isabel is a clairvoyant. Rafe Sullivan is the chief of this

town,trying to solve these horrible crimes. He is discovering he has paranormal abilities of his own.

From the beginning of the book Kay Hooper really keeps the surprises coming. From the sidelines Noah Bishop tries to alter the reality there in Hastings.

Kay Hooper builds suspense very well. She is a very good storyteller and is good at keeping the ...

• pace going well up to the shocking ending.

Isabel and Rafe race against time to find this horrible killer, for this killer has added Isabel to his hit list. There is quite a good supporting cast and we meet again Hollis Templeton a medium just learning to use her abilities.

Hollis is one of my favorite characters, I actually

think she outshines Isabel in this mystery.

I really liked this book. I liked several of the recurring characters. Kay Hooper usually uses some of the same characters in her Noah Bishop series of books. I really feel like I begin to know them and usually can not wait for the next mystery to see what the team is doing next.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171611514471030/k2311a1116/11.16.08