Canon Rebel XTI SLR Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • Several people I know now have the identical camera
  • The only problem is knowing which is which when you go to leave the party

• by emmysmum

I have been using this camera for nearly a year after upgrading from a similar, although non-SLR, variety of camera. This camera really has a lot going for it for photographers of all levels.

Our teen son has been able to pick up and use the camera quite easily with little instruction which is a great indicator of just how easy to use it is. On the other hand, I’ve also seen some lower level professional photographers

using this same camera with great results.

I really like that the camera can be used in so many different ways. Anything from the casual family photo to something of professional quality can be obtained by this camera’s use.

I also really like how tough the camera itself is. You can buy a screen cover to protect the LCD screen display on the back of the camera but I have found no problems whatsoever not using any sort ...

• of protection. I’m pretty rough on the camera — often it’s just thrown in the stroller or diaper bag along with many other items. And I have never had a problem at all.

I appreciate that there are many different settings and adjustments that can help you to approach a more professional quality of photo. You can tweak just about anything on this camera to achieve the look that you are after. It’s also very

easy to download the photos off of the camera — even a beginner could do it!

I did find that the price of the camera was quite expensive when we bought it. However, the prices on them just keep dropping! I would (and have) recommended this camera to friends and colleagues. Several people I know now have the identical camera. The only problem is knowing which is which when you go to leave the party!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431611514421030/k2311a1116/11.16.08