The Sims 2

• by CloverClown

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

First of all this is Simulation person based game,in this game you must control every movement of your created sims,you can create the sims on the beginning of this game Example me…I created alien like sims,very cute and green This game had many feature that you can play,such as talking to your neighbourhood,playing

with your pet,Go to downtown and had your wild nightlife,and many more I playing this game for long time ago,from the previous sequel of this game “The Sims”,for me…this game is the most updated game that I ever had,many many expansions pack that this game had such as “The Sims 2 Pets”,”The Sims ...

• 2 Vacation”,”The Sims 2 Nightlife”,”The Sims 2 Apartment”,”The Sims 2 Home Business” and many more I had all of the expansions,so my The Sims 2 had many feature that I can access,Work on monday to friday,saturday I had my nightlife,and Sunday I Go vacation to the beach…and I open the bazaar to on
        my house for home business Very great game that ever created,many people say this game is boring,that because he/she doesnt have the complete expansion of this game,if he/she had the complete expansion maybe he/she can say “this is the most great game I ever had”

The Sims 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281611514411030/k2311a1116/11.16.08