Glade Suddenly Spring Air Freshener  » Housewares  »
  • When it comes to the scent, the best description I can come up with is floral freshness

• by Lorianna
      I have been using Glade air fresheners for several years, mostly the lilac scent. During my last trip to Walmart I picked up another can of lilac and also decided to try something different.

“Suddenly Spring” caught my attention.

I don’t know whether it is a new, seasonal

scent; if it is, I would certainly hope that it becomes regular, because it turned out to be just as good as my favorite lilac.

Suddenly Spring comes in the standard, 9 oz Clade spray can, colored light-green and featuring a picture of spring tree blooms.

As with ...

• all other Glade air fresheners, the directions tell you to shake the can well before using, then hold it upright and spray toward the center of the room.

When it comes to the scent, the best description I can come up with is “floral freshness.

” It is very

gentle and yet distinctive, as if you’ve come to a flower garden after it rained.

I have used this air freshener to get rid of unwanted cooking smells, in the bathroom, at the kitty’s litterbox, and simply to add a nice smell to the house.

It worked very well in each case.

Stacy says :

I quite agree - this fragrance is one of my preferred ones. If I could find it as a fragrance to wear, I would do so. I fear it has been discontinued and am on an internet hunt for it. The can we have in our bathroom is almost empty but we have had it for almost 3 years. I intend to buy several cans if and when I find a source.

Joanna says :

Hi Stacy,

I personally like Febreeze or the Dollar General Brand better because glad gives me a headache. That being said, I did a little research and the plug-in refills can be found here:

I could not find the spray, but if you have a plug-in adaptor you can get the same scent that you like.

Hope this helps.

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53290451440430/k2311a0429/4.29.06