Leslie’s Red Hot Cheezy
  • I think not all people like the taste of this junk food, and I seriously don't know what's wrong with their sense of taste
  • As for me, since corn is my comfort food, and I love virtually any type of spicy food, and I am crazy about cheese or any product that has cheese, Leslie's Red Hot Cheezy is the junk food industry nirvana

• by esbetilin

I used to eat a lot of junk food when I was younger, but as I grew older I had to think of my health and decrease my junk food intake considerably. But there is one junk food that I cannot let go of, and that is Leslie’s Red Hot Cheezy. When I

have to have my cheese fix, I do not want anything but Cheezy. It’s a corn crunch whose taste I totally love.

The combination of corn taste, cheese and spicy flavor is the perfect combination for me, one that I have been looking for in junk food for s long, until Cheezy came out ...

• in the market. So it’s junk food, so what. It has Vitamin A and complete Vitamin B-Complex according to the label, and that gives me enough reason to eat it every time I feel the craving for it.

I think not all people like the taste of this junk food, and I seriously don’t

know what’s wrong with their sense of taste. But of course, to each his own, right? As for me, since corn is my comfort food, and I love virtually any type of spicy food, and I am crazy about cheese or any product that has cheese, Leslie’s Red Hot Cheezy is the junk food industry nirvana.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271511514110730/k2311a1115/11.15.08