Bookworm Adventures Deluxe (PC Game)  » Games  »
  • Although the old version had me addicted to it too, I dropped it like a hot potato the moment I learned that a new version was released
  • The fact that it benefits me by sharpening my vocabulary skills was overshadowed by how much I enjoyed the game
  • Even if I hadn't learn anything from it (which I have, in fact), I think I'd still go gaga over Bookworm Adventures Deluxe all the same

• by esbetilin

A delightful game for kids and kids at heart, Bookworm Adventures Deluxe for PC had me hooked from the moment I first played it. This game lets you form words while battling villains (cute monsters, i have to say) along the way. For me, this game is way better than the earlier version of Bookworm, which has no storyline whatsoever. Although

the old version had me addicted to it too, I dropped it like a hot potato the moment I learned that a new version was released.

The vivid colors and cute characters of the game excited me and drew me into the game. I never got bored by the witty dialogues of both Lex the worm (the player’s character), Cassandra (the friend ...

• Lex should rescue), the villains and all the other characters in the game. It made me laugh aloud every time they spoke out through those cute talent voices of the makers of the game.

The amount of levels that I had to go through was simply enjoyable! I did not get bored even one second throughout my time of playing the whole

game. The fact that it benefits me by sharpening my vocabulary skills was overshadowed by how much I enjoyed the game. Even if I hadn’t learn anything from it (which I have, in fact), I think I’d still go gaga over Bookworm Adventures Deluxe all the same.

Most addicting word game in the market. Best value for your money. Perfect combination.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281511514100630/k2311a1115/11.15.08