EQ Dry Diapers
  • I used a higher-priced diaper of exactly the same quality before I discovered EQ Dry, and I am just so glad that I found out about EQ Dry through my sister, because, really, for almost half the price of what I was using before and with the same quality, who cannot see the practicality
  • I love that it has colored prints in the cover to indicate if the diaper is full
  • For me, EQ Dry is the best diaper in the market

• by esbetilin

I have been using EQ Dry Diapers on my baby since she was two months old. She is almost seven months old now and I must say that I am very satisfied with the quality of said diaper. I used a higher-priced diaper of exactly the same quality before I discovered EQ Dry, and I am just so glad that I found out about

EQ Dry through my sister, because, really, for almost half the price of what I was using before and with the same quality, who cannot see the practicality?

EQ Dry has a breathable cover, meaning that my baby’s skin does not dry out even if she uses the product everyday. I only use two diapers a day for my daughter, meaning the product is really ...

• absorbent and brings to the consumers what it promises in its ads. Plus, I do not have to get up in the middle of the night to change her diapers since it lasts overnight, so I am greatly relieved of one of my nightly duties.

I love that it has colored prints in the cover to indicate if the diaper is full. It makes it

easier for me to know if I need to change her nappies already. It is hypoallergenic too, which rests my mind about my baby having rashes. It;s like hitting two birds in one stone. That’s big, big savings for me, and comfort for my baby all day. What more can I ask for? For me, EQ Dry is the best diaper in the market!

EQ Dry Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541411513951030/k2311a1114/11.14.08