Sun Cellular  » Cellular services  »
  • Sun Cellular gives its subscribers a great experience where people can call 24/7 or 24 hours a day 7 times a week

• by skalofong

Sun Cellular gives its subscribers a great experience where people can call 24/7 or 24 hours a day 7 times a week.

This company made a great customer satisfaction to people in the Philippines where it start to serve people, in the Start Sun Cellular promotes its best call offer, after a month they invented a new system where you can have 27 Call and Text unlimited

for only 25 pesos. Many people switch to Sun Cellular where other Cellular companies file a case on the Sun Cellular because of the rates it give to people, the case is now close and Sun cellular wins in that case.

I certainly enjoy subscribing to Sun Cellular where I can call my friends and love ones anytime I want, or text them all the time.

After ...

• six month of subscribing to Sun Cellular I am now having trouble with the calling time, I observe that it’s hard to call someone with in 5pm to 10pm. I call the customer service and they explained that it was busy hours where many people call each other so the line is busy and cannot handle anymore calls, there are times I need to call someone
        between the busy hours and its really important I tried calling every second but it always say that the line is busy.

Many of my friends also experience the same thing and we decided to shift another subscriber where there is no call hindrance what ever time we call.

Picking a good subscriber is easy but staying is hard because many defects come when the service become old.

Sun Cellular

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221411513890930/k2311a1114/11.14.08