Krispy Kreme Donuts  » Food  »
  • It would cost you 200% more per piece of donut
  • I think some of the donuts are just too sweet
  • So, if you're planning to buy Krispy Kreme Donuts I would highly recommend the original glazed donut
  • It's still the best and it's the cheapest donut they have

• by divinagwapa

When I was working as a Management Trainee for an International company in Makati, we always pass by the Krispy Kreme Store in Ayala Avenue. My Malaysian trainer wanted to try it out and we did. After the first time, she liked it so much that we visit the store regularly.

Krispy Kreme’s specialty would be no other than their sweet and yummy donuts. They have over 20 different recipes that you can pick from. I have tried several of the

donuts there like the New York Cheese cake, filled donuts and more but my favorite would still be the original glazed donut. It doesn’t have any filling or toppings but it’s simply glazed with sugar. It’s what I usually order because it’s not too sweet. The donuts are a little expensive though compared to other prices. It would cost you 200% more per piece of donut. But despite the price, people would still buy it. Every afternoon the store is jam ...

• packed with people buying boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts to bring home to their family.

I think I know why. As I have said, the donuts are very tasty. It’s something the little kids and big kids alike are going to love to have as a snack. Moreover, you can have your fill from the different recipes they offer everyday. But I just have one concern. I think some of the donuts are just too sweet. So, if you’re planning to buy

Krispy Kreme Donuts I would highly recommend the original glazed donut. It’s still the best and it’s the cheapest donut they have.

In my opinion, Krispy Kreme is by far the best donut sold in the market today at least in the Philippines. In comparison with other local brands, they have superior quality. Even if the price is twice as much from other donuts, customers are still willing to pay for it because of the taste and services Krispy Kreme stores provide.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271411513850930/k2311a1114/11.14.08